Idea Is Key!






I'm soo excited, I could just dance!

So this new book idea I have is going to be EPIC!

I wish I could share my entire outline on here, but I can't.

Just know that it's going to have A LOT of action in it.......okay, maybe not that much.

I know, the other day, I mentioned how I had writer's block (which is true. I get writer's block every now and then.) But today, all these magnificent ideas placed my brain on overload!
I can't even explain the glee I feel.

I could just turn on music and dance all day--except maybe not now.....because I'd disturb my roommates, and they'd probably look at me like I was choking on a hot dog....

Anyway, Just thought I'd share my news!

Happy Writing Days, Lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Book Process: Rejections From Publishing Houses

What does rejection feel like while on submission? It's completing a 5k in record time and then realizing that you've only ju...